[Coco] Run .BIN directly in Coco3 emulator?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 11 10:28:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to run a .BIN file directly in a Coco3 emulator
running under Windows 7. Ideally from the command-line. Ideally without
requiring DSK files.

Is there any way to do this?

FTR I'm looking for a scriptable way to launch a .BIN file during
development; ie. I want to do this hundreds if not thousands of times over
the course of the next few months.

FWIW I used to use Portal-9 which could do this via DSK files but it's lost
its registration key and I'm using a different assembler in any case; so I
don't think that's an option even if I could get my registration key restored...

TIA
Regards,