[Coco] DCD's (Good Old) 68HC08 MCU Is Going Strong

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 00:58:07 EDT 2014

Hi Thierry!
That is a very interesting VHDL IP Core.  Have you see Grant Searle's
Multicomp?  It is an Altera Cyclone II EP2C5T144C8N FPGA based
Mini-Development PCB that Grant has used to create 6809, 6502 and Z80 based
microcomputers with.  I'd like to see NitrOS-9 ported over on it eventually.
Maybe NitrOS-9 L1 might be a good place to start.  I just don't know how to
write the SD Memory Card interface code to use it for the primary online
storage device.  Darren, could you help us with this since you have created
the CocoSDC?  A group of Multicomp fans are hanging out on the N8VEM email
list exchanging ideas while we all are putting our own versions of the
Multicomp together.  See what you think.  I'd like to see all you digital
electronics enthusiasts over there as well.  Take care my friends.
Kip