[Coco] CoCoFest DownUnder!

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Apr 6 12:25:38 EDT 2014

On Tue, 01 Apr 2014 05:08:47 +1000
Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> I now have my report on our little "CoCoFest" earlier in March.
>
> Well, not a CoCoFest but a bit of a computer collectors "Boot Camp".
>
> Read about it here (with photos)...
>
> http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/DalbyFest/DalbyFest.html
>

> Nick

Very nice report Nick. I too am an old Amiga user and my mouth was
drooling at the sight of those wonderful machines. I especially
appreciated the photo of Bob. Now I place a face with his posts. I met
you at the 2000 PennFest.

I was able to visit your country on April 1970 and I loved it. Since you
live there you probably do not appreciate special Australia is.
Everyone I met made me feel special and welcome.

Cheers

Richard