[Coco] coco vga project

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:44:43 EDT 2014

Hi Roy,

Maybe you just can make kits, so he/she that wnts to build it themself
can buy a kit from you. Or you can ask some money for the schematics
only, so people can buy the components and make or buy the PCB. That
saves you a lot of time, you do not have to loose money on the parts
and other wear and tear on your equipment.

And if some people who can't build it want to make use of your
services to put it togheter fot them then you can agree a building
fee.

Everyone is happy, and we still have access to what I hear ( I buy
your kit... LOL ) a good  product.

My offer to help to build still stands.

camillus