[Coco] Announcing CoCoCloud (aka DriveWire 5)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 1 19:27:44 EDT 2014

On 2/04/2014 1:33 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> I am very excited to let everyone know about the latest in DriveWire
> developments:  the CoCoCloud.  This project was originally intended to
> be DriveWire 5, but I have changed the name to reflect the new cloud
> based design.

You actually got me, Aaron, you b*astard! ;) It wasn't until I read Bruce's
note of the date that it clicked. :( I could claim that it's testament to my
faith in your ability to actually develop this, or it could be due to the
fact that I got a late night, woken early this morning by my daughter, and
the fact that it's April 2nd here...

Either way, well played!

Regards,