[Coco] Good games for wico trackball

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Apr 1 10:40:03 EDT 2014

What about Doubleback? It was likely inspired by Atari's arcade machine,
Quantum, which used a trackball, so I wonder how that would work with the
Wico?

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and