[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:21:45 EDT 2013

Gene,

I'm running a WP blog (my coco blog) and it's been very secure since I made
a few security changes - had massive spam problem. Wes implemented some of
those changes as well and coco3.com has seen much less spam.

That said, in general I'm not a fan of WP, but it is much easier to use as
a blog than blogger was - and I can make it part of my website. Don't
knowif I'd consider it a Windows toy.

I was against Rogers choice of WP for coco3.com when he made the change,
but, it was his site and his choice.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum