[Coco] DriveWire 4 - NitOS-9 Floppy *BOOTSTRAP!*

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 30 15:58:37 EDT 2013

On Monday 30 September 2013 15:49:18 Christopher Smith did opine:

> Did you use the LINK program that's floating around for use with HDBDOS,
> or did you do it manually?  How much of a pain is it?
>
> Chris

Once one understands the syntax, its not a pain at all. OTOH, _once_ this
has been done, and because there are many ways to skin that cat, I have a
competing os9 program that accomplishes the same task. With (I hope) a more
explanatory instruction file.

Its on my web page, see an older message from me for the dyndns address in
the sig, but that is subject to change/expiry and will show up in my sig
once the new registration has been accomplished.