[Coco] Really not understanding how to use DW

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:12:21 EDT 2013

I didn't mean to cast any "blame" when I said that page is messed
up... heck, I wrote the script that is incorrectly labeling those
disks :)

In general, "nightly" builds are expected to break or be works in
progress.  Normally a project would never direct the "general public"
to an automated binary build and instead point them at a stable
release.  Only devs and users who understand things will break and
want to help find bugs or test very new features would look at nightly
stuff.

Unfortunately, the last stable release of NitrOS9 occurred prior to
all the DW4 stuff, lots of important bugfixs and improvements, etc.
We end up in the situation where people have to use nightly builds to
gain access to features they want.  Yet another project that needs
some organization I guess.