[Coco] *SOLVED* Drivewire 4: nos96809l1v030209coco2_dw3.dsk format??

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Sep 29 01:22:14 EDT 2013

On Sunday 29 September 2013 01:12:51 David Ladd did opine:

> Chad,
>
> Sadly would have to manually build the boot module & driver from the
> repo. I haven't looked at the repo in so long not sure if there is even
> a build option for the DW4 based modules right now.  In this case
> Tormod, Bill, Boisy, or Gene would probably have more info.

I'll have to leave that up to the guys who've been kicking the tires most
recently.  I seem to have developed an urge not to fix what isn't broken,
and my std dw3 incorporating booters have been Just Working for quite a
while now except for the fact that rebooting the server and restarting the
server .jar are not kind to the coco, requiring the coco be rebooted to re-
establish the links.  I did look at the nitros9 bits of dw, but found they
have no clean up and go home sections, so if the server disappears, the
coco simply crashes.  Kernel space I assume is still as precious as ever.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Large increases in cost with questionable increases in performance can
be tolerated only in race horses and women.
		-- Lord Kelvin
         law-abiding citizens.