[Coco] 2764 EPROM vs 2864 EEPROM

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Sep 28 20:09:50 EDT 2013

I hear ya.... I have a Data I/O 280 that JUST recently died on me... Along with my old

As to Linux, gotta look at the market...
Most Linux users don't buy SQUAT... They're accustomed to "free" and "Open."

The market, well, how many commercial businesses actually use Linux for tasks like burning EPROMs, etc...?
Also, nowadays, how many people actually NEED to burn EPROMs?
In such an already limited market, I'm sure there would be little ROI if any at all, in developing
the app for both Windows AND Linux.