[Coco] 2764 EPROM vs 2864 EEPROM

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Sep 28 18:12:56 EDT 2013

On Saturday 28 September 2013 18:09:29 Chad H did opine:

> Well my Willem programmer works very well and was cheap.  However, it's
> a Parallel port version.  Their new ones are USB based with even more
> chip support.  You can check out their site here...
> https://www.sivava.com/
>
> Also, these things are all over ebay for a good price. :)

Which looks like it would be a great deal, the best one is only $70, till I
see that the driver SW is windows only.  And wine has no knowledge of USB
stuff, and no access to any usb or parport facilities in linux.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"Bite off, dirtball."
Richard Sexton, richard at gryphon.COM