[Coco] Drivewire 4: nos96809l1v030209coco2_dw3.dsk format??

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:19:07 EDT 2013

On Sep 28, 2013 12:12 PM, "Bill Pierce" <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> 2nd, I'm not sure, but I think the disks on Aaron's site were part of the
bad batch before the repo was fixed as they are dated Jan 14, 2013 and the
repo just recently got a remake... A typical case of someone not heeding
their own "insistent" advice to "link" the repo downloads instead of
"uploading" their own therefore providing the latest version   :-P

Firstly, I *do* link to the source repo on my page.

Secondly, I uploaded those disk images precisely because the source repo
was broken for some time.
They are disks I built and tested myself, where possible.

When you assume..... Well we know the saying.