[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 27 15:36:41 EDT 2013

Being that no new Cocos are being made, an S-100 board that duplicated the
functionality of a Coco 2 or 3 might be the way to go in the future.

If I had my druthers, I'd like to see a Coco 3 clone that had on board disk
controller, vga output, 512k or more, real RS-232 serial ports, PS/2 or USB
mouse and keyboard that mounted in a standard case.

They have a system called MiST that is an Amiga/Atari-ST, and the Replica I,
Altair Clone, etc...

Why not a Coco?

I think the Coco 4 project is working on something like this.

-[ Al ]-