[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 27 13:17:11 EDT 2013

Roy,

Thank you for the kind offer. I don't have the money right now so please
don't
build that one for me. Keep going through your backlog.

I need to pay some credit cards down as a lot of the Coco and other classic
computer things I've bought recently have to be paid for first, before I can
buy anything else.

I am VERY appreciative of your kindness.

-[ Al ]-