[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 12:10:15 EDT 2013

In a message dated 9/27/2013 10:04:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tonym at compusource.net writes:

>>And let me say if you are  in need and low on disposable income  we can
>>negotiate for a  better price.    I currently charge $132 for  a board
level
>>unit.   I no longer do enclosures because of the  high  demand.   I would
>>never get to all who want one  if I did.   But if
>>you are in a tight spot I could come  down in price and take a loss  for
>>a dedicated Coco3  user.
>>
>>Roy
>>

>And  I'll say.... when I got mine from Roy, I was in a pinch, and he
lowered the  price a little for me.
>To that end, Boisy, Mark, Art... They've all  helped me out in one way or
the other over the years, so
>I'll pitch in  $10 toward's Al's VGA adapter...
>
>Roy - send me your PayPal addy  so I can send it, and hold the $$ for when
Al's ready to get one...

Tony and other's,
    My email address for Papal is the same as on this  email "from:"
_rjrtty at aol.com_ (mailto:rjrtty at aol.com)

I will let Al have it for $50.   I will begin assembling it  now.  I have
one already in the
process of assembly for someone else, and a long waiting list....:)

Roy