[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:24:27 EDT 2013

I have used the DriveWire cable to list a program from Disk Extended Color
BASIC (DECB).

I ran a terminal program on my laptop computer.  I either set the baud rate
of the laptop to 600 baud or poked the baud rate of the CoCo to something
like 1200 baud.  Either way just make sure you match the baud rates.
Then I typed LIST on the CoCo and held down the spacebar on the terminal
program and the program listed out on the laptop.  This works but it is
easier to use toolshed to get a listing.

John Mark Mobley