[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Fri Sep 27 10:04:02 EDT 2013

And I'll say.... when I got mine from Roy, I was in a pinch, and he lowered the price a little for me.
To that end, Boisy, Mark, Art... They've all helped me out in one way or the other over the years, so
I'll pitch in $10 toward's Al's VGA adapter...

Roy - send me your PayPal addy so I can send it, and hold the $$ for when Al's ready to get one...