[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Sep 26 22:45:02 EDT 2013

This is to EVERYONE who has had anything to do with DriveWire development
over the years.

I would like to say "THANK YOU!"  Without you guys putting in so much work
at getting this product going and keep it going and growing is a great
thing.

I have worked with Aaron with some issues I had been having with the server
instancing and thankfully it works very well :D  I use it a LOT when I am
home to play :D

I have also worked some with Bill trying some of his nifty stuff with
DriveWire as he uses Windows and I am split between Windows and Linux.
Hoping to someday move completely to linux :D

We all have history with the Tandy Color Computers and Dragon's.  These
systems are a passion for I would say all of us.  For me the systems were
something I got when I was a preteen and grew up with it and loved it.  I
wouldn't change a thing.  I am happy that everyone that is still here is
still working on this product as well as others to keep us moving forward
with our love for these great machines. :D