[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 22:16:25 EDT 2013

Thanks Aaron... I knew from past experience with our "arguments" that something would eventually get across to both of us :-)

I've been meaning to tell you about the installer for a month now.
That alone would solve the first bit of confusion as some people haven't a clue where to put the folder. They've never been off the Desktop :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com