[Coco] [Color Computer] Got my Coco out of mothballs...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 16:26:46 EDT 2013

> Gene Hesket wrote:

> Sounds like to me, that your next buy should be some
> sort of a bed table that the lappy could be clipped to, leaving both hands
> free to type on a perpendicular keyboard?

The problem with that is that my vision is so bad now (Diabetic Retinopathy
and Glaucoma), that using a screen so far away is hard. Even with my reading
glasses. Having my laptop on my chest works great as far as screen distance
goes.

I don't use my desktop, except as a server... Because I'm finding it harder
and harder to read the screen as time goes by.

The thing I like about old systems is that I can read the screen more easily
as the text is bigger. I could make the text larger on my Windows systems,
but then webpages and games don't fit on the screen without a lot of
scrollling.

I wish I were 20 years younger. Getting old ain't for sissys.

-[ Al ]-