[Coco] decode.os9 disk

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:03:56 EDT 2013

The disk image I am using for the decode.os9 disk is a 40-trk floppy image.
In adding the two new files to it, I found there was not enough space left
on the disk to put the new files. To remedy this, I rebuilt the image with
the following changes:

ErrorCodes (all related files) are now in a lzh archive. Lha did not
preserve the directories (at least I don't see them in the archive). The
ErrorCodes.DAT file goes in the /DD/DEFS directory, and the ErrorCodes
module goes in the /DD/CMDS directory.

In this way I was able to get everything on the image. This is telling me
that soon I will need a second image file to contain everything related to
decode/unpack.

The new image and files should be on cococoding/wayne some time today.

Wayne

--
The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code