[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 13:47:05 EDT 2013

Aaron,

The Cloud9 page identifies only 6 of the 21 files in the DRIVEWIRE.ZIP
directory. It says the files to burn to an EPROM are in the .zip file, but
doesn't say which of the 21 files they are. And... if I want to boot my Coco
3 into HDB-DOS off a floppy disk for speed and convenience, which file (if
any) do I use for that?

Do people load the Drivewire client from a Coco floppy? I know I would like
to.

I'm not asking for access to the sourceforge document, I'm talking about the
Documentation file on the link at the Cloud9 page which should be the
authoritative documentation. If it isn't, that link should then go to
whatever is.

BTW, on the Cloud9 page, Drivewire 3 in the chart is mis-spelled. It says
"Drivewie".

-[ Al ]-