[Coco] [Color Computer] Got my Coco out of mothballs...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 12:54:25 EDT 2013

I'm not a programmer at the required level either.

But such a utility would be universally useful. It would be useful to
Drivewire users, and Emulator users.

It's odd nobody has taken this on for the Coco area. I have HFVExplorer
which does this exact thing for Macintosh .dsk images, and Winimage among
others will do this for PC-Based images and ISO files.

-[ Al ]-