[Coco] Blank PCB for EPROM-Based Cartridge

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 03:20:30 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!
I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, but I have had an 8KB/16KB Eprom
PCB Cartridge Pak design that accepts 2764s and 27128s since I designed it
backup in July 2013.  I've been sitting on it since then not knowing if
anyone was interested in such an animal.  Maybe several of us could get
together and double check our designs, then order a prototype batch first to
test the design, then if all is well, go for a big batch of them.  My time
is pretty much free and I finally found my workbench out back in our
warehouse, so I could help in assembly, soldering, etc.  If any of you guys
are interested, please send me a private email.  I'm thinking we ought to
work together and make what we need.  Take care my friends.
Kip