[Coco] Blank PCB for EPROM-Based Cartridge

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Wed Sep 25 23:36:39 EDT 2013

One of our other esteemed list members helpfully goaded me into spitting out a PCB design for an EPROM-based ROM cartridge while I was at home sick with a cold, wallowing in snot. :)

I would appreciate it if some of y'all could review my design before I send out for some prototypes. I've posted a schematic link and a couple of images of the PCB layout in post #9 of this thread over on VCF:

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?39313-Color-Computer-Blank-Cartridge-boards

The whole deal is also on GitHub for any Eagle-savvy folks:

https://github.com/NF6X/CoCoEPROMpak

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/