[Coco] Drivewire on Windows Vista?

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 22:33:11 EDT 2013

Not that it should be done; but, a database (or even just a text file)
could be used to maintain directory information for the Coco side that
would be independant of the underlying OS.  At startup (or queued) it could
scan the OS folder and, where needed, prompt the end-user for any
pertainent info for the Coco side and update accordingly.