[Coco] Drivewire on Windows Vista?

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Wed Sep 25 15:50:40 EDT 2013

Right, I'm thinking you'd basically have to fake the disk table of contents -- or whatever the thing is called on a CoCo disk -- and understand what data it wanted when it made requests for certain sectors.  You'd then assign disk locations to each file in the directory and go from there.  It would still place arbitrary limits on the amount of space which could be consumed by the files in that directory...

Chris