[Coco] .DSK Partition extract/inject tool?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:25:03 EDT 2013

What you call ".vhd" I'm already using as .DSK files, but same thing.  They
have 0-255 drive in one file.  I understand what your saying that you can
adjust the offset in DW4 thereby specifying which disk within the image to
use for that drive, but that's extra work.  I still don't understand why the
decision was made to use "OffSets" in multiples of 630 sectors.  DW4 is set
for ALL of the 0-255 disks to be 630 sectors as a standard right?  Then why
not make it so DW4 lets you choose a 0-255 disk to mount as a offset
instead?  Just a thought.

If I had a PC side utility that I could select one .VHD, and a specific
0-255 disk, then select a second .VHD with another 0-255 disk and instantly
transfer it over...that would be bypassing a lot of steps and calculations
too.