[Coco] DriveWire 4 - Turbo Mode + ROM

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:21:34 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> here, built from an hg clone in mid july.  No clue whats happened to the
> main toolshed repo since though.

Gene, use "hg log" to see changes, or click "History" on this page:
http://sourceforge.net/p/toolshed/code/ci/default/tree/

> According to the files on the above site, toolshed-2.0 hasn't been touched
> since 2010/04/04...
>
> Frankly I find that very hard to believe, bordering on incredible.  What
> the (expletive deleted) is going on here?
>
> So fess up folks, just where IS the CURRENT, uptodate  toolshed-2.0
> repository?

There is no "uptodate toolshed-2.0 repository". Toolshed 2.0 is a
release (a few years old, but still the latest). The current code is
in the hg repository and only there. It is about time to release a 2.1
though... Or hide away the old ones.

Tormod