[Coco] Drivewire hdbdos and the oco 1 & 2

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:18:31 EDT 2013

Hey Bill,

I haven't tested it myself, but I'm fairly certain a ROM-ified HDBDOS
should work with a 32k coco2 as is.  HDBDOS  only uses a few bytes of lower
memory.  Together with the fact that mosty of HDBDOS is just a copy of
DECB, the DECB requirements for RAM would still apply. A dynamically loaded
HDBDOS, however, depends on a 64k RAM map.

Brett