[Coco] J&M/JDOS Manual

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 22 04:02:48 EDT 2013

Hi Al,
I have a J&M controller myself that did not come with a manual and no JDOS
rom was installed.  I was wondering if you have a copy of the JDOS rom
somewhere.  If you do, I'd like a copy to burn into an eprom for my J&M
controller.  I do hope you can find your JDOS manual.  You can count on me
to help with the scanning costs.  Thank you in advance.  Take care my
friend.
Kip