[Coco] Color Computer Price List

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:05:58 EDT 2013

On 9/20/2013 8:56 AM, Rogelio Perea wrote:

> I think it is a good reference tool to get a feel of what the used market
> is going at. For some of us who frequent sites like Ebay pretty often we
> may have a general idea on what is going on with the CoCo items offered
> there, what to pursuit and what to stay away from - not because of quality
> issues but for sheer overpricing practices coming mostly from clueless
> vendors. Still, a reference like the Price Guide can help newcomers to the
> hobby, as well as those trying to make a return after years away from the
> CoCo.

That was my goal - Cris Egger used to maintain a list like this - in a
kinda tough to read notepad txt file, but, then he disappeared. Excel
worked good to read in a CSV file, but, was terrible to convert to an
HTML file.

> The newer version of the list looks way better than the former. I would add
> two different colored cells to the pricelist: one to denote the lowest and
> another for the highest, perhaps an average under the $$$ column.

Thanks. I was thinking about adding highlights, as well as removing
items older than a year as well. I'm just trying to get something easier
to read up for the masses right now...

> How often are you planning to scan for latest prices to update the list?
> can be a chore to do so...
>

> -- RP

It's a major PITA is what it is, lol. But, it's a labor of love, I guess...

Thanks,

Brian