[Coco] Color Computer Price List

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:56:46 EDT 2013

On Fri Sep 20 2013, Brian Blake wrote:

> If anyone would care to share their thoughts and suggestions - as long as
> they're positive - I'd love to hear them. Among them, I'd love to know if
> it's even worth the time spent to do this; meaning does anyone even use it?

I think it is a good reference tool to get a feel of what the used market
is going at. For some of us who frequent sites like Ebay pretty often we
may have a general idea on what is going on with the CoCo items offered
there, what to pursuit and what to stay away from - not because of quality
issues but for sheer overpricing practices coming mostly from clueless
vendors. Still, a reference like the Price Guide can help newcomers to the
hobby, as well as those trying to make a return after years away from the
CoCo.

The newer version of the list looks way better than the former. I would add
two different colored cells to the pricelist: one to denote the lowest and
another for the highest, perhaps an average under the $$$ column.

How often are you planning to scan for latest prices to update the list?
can be a chore to do so...

-- RP