[Coco] DW4 Turbo 230kb mode was : Eureka!

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 19 22:52:31 EDT 2013

I in fact did offer something, which I was told was not far from what is
being worked on.

And, someone else posted the same sentiment.

I've only had my Coco back up and running for a couple days, and haven wired
up a DW cable yet. Give me a couple of weeks to pull my setup together, and
I'll have some serious thoughts, once I catch up to the "state of the art."

-[ Al ]-