[Coco] DW4 Turbo 230kb mode was : Eureka!

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:38:20 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:
> You mean like the Coco Graphics Designer Plus?
>
> The Coco Greeting Card Designer?
>
> I've been in the Coco market for 30 years, having worked for Spectrum
> Projects, Colorware, and Zebra Systems. I think I've paid some serious dues,
> and have a right to an opinion.

Of course you do, as does anyone, whether they have written some
software or not.
That right doesn't absolve one from responsibility in how they express
their opinions.
If you can't bring something that helps this hobbyist effort, I would
think the least one
could do is to ignore it.  Stating publicly that it isn't good enough
for you and that you
won't use it while offering nothing to help make it better... what is
that about?