[Coco] DW4 Turbo 230kb mode was : Eureka!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 21:47:09 EDT 2013

Al,
 I am working on something very similar to what you are describing, maybe a little more involved in that you may have to click on a few choices, but pretty much automated boot file generator.
Also, the CocoBoot system is coming along nicely and will be a nice addition to the whole booting process.

Don't let all our technical discussions and arguments sway you from OS9. It is one powerful operating system and no where near as complicated as it sounds.
And I, for one, am always willing to help someone get started. As many here will tell you, I will go as far as to make a complete boot system and VHD speced to your hardware if needed. I have done so for many in the past 3 years.

I just get pissed when I go to the repo to download something I know "was" there and it's not being built anymore because one administrator or another wasn't using that driver anymore and didn't bother to upgrade it's build with the ones they do use. No drivers are obsolete. Someone somehwere still uses them.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com