[Coco] RS232 Pak needed

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Sep 19 20:20:45 EDT 2013

Well as far as OS-9 Software goes.  The software that I tried in OS-9
seemed to work fine with the virtual serial ports through DW4 just fine.

The only software that wont work right is the software that expects the
drivers to report a correct CD syscall check like RIBBS does.  Otherwise
the terminal software I tried in NitrOS-9 worked fine connecting to another
system.

As far as DECB programs those would require a 6551 to work unless a new
program or the old ones were patched to work with a dif type of serial chip.