[Coco] RS232 Pak needed

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 19 19:54:37 EDT 2013

There are no equivalent chips?

There's no way to implement a Serial Interface on a Coco without a 6551?

Why not then make a Parallel Interface? Laplink on the PC worked over
bi-directional Parallel Ports.

Why not simply make a Parallel Port adapter, and then use a USB to Parallel
adapter on the Server end, and re-write Drivewire to also use a Parallel
port if available and chosen by the user?

A Dragon already has a Parallel Port, is it bi-directional?

-[ Al ]-