[Coco] CoCo Book Autograph Requests

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:21:41 EDT 2013

Another possibility to think about (I've seen other authors do this)...

Have someone who wants your autograph send you a inside-the-cover
sticker and a SASE.  You sign the sticker and send it back to them.
Then they can either stick the sticker in their book or send the sticker
plus another SASE to the next author, etc.

That way they only have to pay for the envelopes and stamps, and
all the authors need to do is open an envelope, sign the sticker,
put it in the SASE, seal the SASE, and drop the SASE off with
their existing mail.

It's not as nice as the book being directly signed, but it
may be easier/quicker/cheaper for everyone.

Rich Carreiro             rlcarr at gmail.com