[Coco] CoCo Book Autograph Requests

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Sep 17 11:09:28 EDT 2013

Bill and I have been getting a number of requests for autographed copies of the book. While we want to accommodate requests, there are logistics and time issues. Bill is in New Jersey and I'm in Louisiana, which means if you want the book signed by both of us, it will have to be shipped to one of us, and then the other. The shipping costs can accumulate, not to mention the time one of us would have to take to schlep books to the post office.

Here's what we've come up with:

Assuming we can get at least a dozen commitments, Bill will pre-order the needed number of books, autograph them, then ship them in bulk to me. I'll then sign them and send them out individually via USPS.

In order to handle the shipping costs, we'll charge $50. That includes the book with both of our autographs and shipping within the U.S.

For requests outside of the U.S., we'll have to charge more.

If anyone is interested in this, please send an email to both boisy at boisypitre.com and bill at armchairarcade.com indicating that you're willing to pay this amount. If we can get the required minimum, we'll let everyone know.

The cut off date for letting us know is October 11, and we'll be limiting the total number of requests to 25. Thank you for the support.