[Coco] Color Computer Music on the Web

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 20:56:39 EDT 2013

Hi,
I just recently ran across a website featuring the album "Coco" by Lee Rosevere. All the music (5 songs) were composed and performed using the Color Computer 2, Orchestra 90cc program pak and Lester Hand's Music II software. I was really impressed with his use of harmony and movement. Lee is a professional composer and has done quite a bit of work through the years. I have featured a section for his music on my Orchestra 90cc page for downloads and here is his website:

http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Lee_Rosevere/Coco/

Enjoy!

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/