[Coco] Trying to find SuperDriver and HDB-DOS

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 07:20:24 EDT 2013

On Sep 14, 2013 10:10 PM, "Brian Goers" <briang0671 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> What? Wait. I use programs not build. I haven't built or done a make of a
program ever.
> In college the C compiler program I used was on one 3 1/2 inch floppy.
>
> It looks like I'm going to learn new programming procedures.
> OK, can do this. Now to collect the tools. And have some fun.

A compiler is really just another program you can use.  There are step by
step guides on the Nitros9 wiki that will walk you through obtaining and
building Nitros9 (and the required tools) on Windows and other platforms.
It can be done in just a few minutes start to finish and the only required
knowledge is basic computer operation... If you can click on things and
type things in, you'll do fine :)