[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 128, Issue 35

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 07:15:18 EDT 2013

Luis, I stand corrected, after looking at the scan from the archives again, it's:
"TRS-80 Assembly Language Subroutines" by William Barden Jr. (Prentice-Hall 1982)
It's for the Model I, 2 & 3.
I saw the "TRS-80" and paid no attention to the rest of the cover. It was thrown in with a bunch of Coco stuff in the "newely received" disaster that is the mm archive. Along with tons of other stuff that doen't need to be there. The archive reminds me of a library... after the wrecking ball swings through it about 4 times. Only 2 or 3 shelves still standing.

Sorry about the mistake. I forgot Barden did books on other computers as well. His Coco Assembly book was my "bible" for many years... I still refer to it when I have a 6809 instruction question as I know right where to find the info and it was used so much, it auto opens to the most used sections. I built my first assembler from the instruction tables in that book... in basic. I used that assembler until I finally bought an EdtAsm cart from RS for $5 off the "Manager's Specials" table.

Again, sorry for the mistake. The "other" book definately needs to be scanned.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com