[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 128, Issue 35

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 06:42:13 EDT 2013

Tony, The book in the archives is CLEARLY Barden's book as it has a scanned cover with his name on it. It was published in 1982, long before Leventhal did his books. No mistake there. If you found one by Leventhal, then you have something not in the archives. I remember seeing that book in ads along with the Assembly books. It would definately be a piece of the Coco/6809 history.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com