[Coco] Regarding a cheap floppy emulator

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Mon Sep 9 21:15:41 EDT 2013

I might do the Raspberry Pi if I can cobble together an interface that doesn't require me to have a completely separate keyboard and display for it.  Honestly, I don't want a separate standalone computer system for disk service.  I'd like the disk device to be a dedicated peripheral with the space footprint appropriate for such.  Yes, drivewire should be easy.  I do have the cables, I have a bunch of old machines that would probably run it, and I intend to at least use it for moving data back and forth, but I'd much prefer that the computer had its own storage.

Chris