[Coco] Regarding a cheap floppy emulator

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:24:09 EDT 2013

I tested the 720K one in a Dragon with a Lafumat controller. It kinda,
sorta works, but you can only read and write the first 256 bytes of
each sector of side 0 -- and there's only 9 of them in each track, so
no go. So close and yet so far.

With the 1.44 emulator (which I expected would work in similar
fashion, and it has 18 sectors per track) the Dragon can't even read
anything.

After that, I decided it was futile to test on a CoCo. Bummer.

Juan