[Coco] Gene's Web Page

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 13:56:28 EDT 2013

On 09/02/2013 23:19, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I am getting tired of this crap, they offer you two free domain names, but
> then the pester you to death with renewal threats, buy it at X bucks a year
> to stop the messages.

Well, you should read those messages once in a while.
The new kink in using DynDNS is that you have to do  a login (manually)
at least once a month to keep the update client (I use ddclient[1])
working. I'm not to happy with this change, but I can live with it.

If the hostname has "expired", simply login and create it, and the
update client will start working again.
HTH