[Coco] OS9 Joystick/Mouse question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 18:02:48 EDT 2013

Steve, I figured as much. I don't recall any program ever "auto-recognizing" a mouse, but then again..... I've found quite a few things lately that programmers didn't ever do. It wasn't that it couldn't be done, they just didn't do it because it was too much trouble, not enough knowledge, or lack of the proper equipment. Usually a little of all three.

I guess on first run, I could prompt for "Press a button if using a mouse/joystick else hit ENTER" and then save it as a default in the program's config file. Of course this can be changed later in an options menu if so desired.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com