[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat Sep 7 17:58:18 EDT 2013

A good PDF program is pdfsam. Stands for PDF Split and Merge to merge multiple pdf's, break out certain pages, etc. If you need it in the future.

Tom

On Sep 7, 2013, at 5:50 PM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:

I scanned in three manuals which were .25 a page, then the guy scanned them as one big PDF and not three separate ones, so I had to break the file up. My Laptop couldn't read the USB Drive, but my iMac could (just got it free on Freecycle! :) )

I've sent Kip and Dennis copies. Anyone else who wants a set should send me a PM.

Also, Whoever runs the archive site should drop me a line to tell me how to send these up.

Anyone who would like to help defray the cost of scanning can send me whatever they'd like via PayPal to my e-mail address. I'm not demanding anything to have done this, but being I'm on a fixed income, I'd appreciate some help.

- Al -